• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

CREATIVITY

klassicdoll

AfriCoin
The ability to approach a task or an issue in a fresh or innovative way, or the capacity to use one's imagination to come up with novel ideas, is referred to as creativity, particularly in the arts. You can solve difficult puzzles or come up with intriguing methods to approach assignments when you're creative. If you're creative, you approach things from a fresh angle. No matter what form your creativity takes, if you want to develop as an artist, you must occasionally look for inspiration. When we get up in the morning, inspiration inspires us to start working right away and helps us come up with fresh ideas.

Therefore, what inspires you to be creative? Do you have any special techniques for reviving your creativity when you're running out of ideas, such as listening to music, going for a stroll, admiring beautiful art, or perhaps joining a group of creatives?

Creativity plays a major role in everything that we do today. Be it in our business or looking for solution to a problem and the likes creativity matters. One way we can be creative is through learning. Take time to go to new places, meet new people, read books. The more we learn new things, the more or knowledge increases. Hence we can easily generate new ideas from these things we have learnt. Like most graphic designers tend to go through old designs to learn and be able to create something new and different.

I can call myself creative as I have shown in different areas. I have had a flower arrangements exhibition, I have designed my own house, have done business in designing and executing landscaped gardens, I create games for parties. In other words I can justify myself as being creative by spending my time in all these areas.

Back