• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Do you believe in dieting?

bestwriter

AfriCoin
I ought to have put this topic under health but there is not option for general health . Anyway this is for one and all

For me dieting is a bad word. I do not think anyone can maintain good health by dieting. Dieting is depriving food to the body The body needs all kinds of nutrients and by dieting all nutrients cannot be provided.

My 'dharma' is eating in moderation and avoiding foods that the doctor has advised to be avoided and most importantly do exercise every single day. Eating well, avoiding those foods that the doctor advises not to go for and doing exercise is the key to maintaining good health. Even a daily walk is a good exercise.

Having said that we are all human beings and are loaded with weaknesses My weakness is for chocolates. I do not listen to my doctor as chocolates are loaded with calories and that is why I have more weight than my limbs can carry. Laziness is yet another curse. One must try and get rid of readiness.

What is your weakness for food?

Depriving yourself of certain foods can stress you out. For me, there's nothing wrong with eating whatever you want. But as much as possible, you have to keep in mind that too much is bad. We should eat the right amount of food as per our daily intake. Remember that too much is dangerous. My weakness for food is that I really love fried foods, which are a burden for me because my cholesterol levels spike fast.

Yes as I'm a weight loss journey I infused into it dieting as well. it does help me get to my desired result a lot faster. I would be using both exercising and dieting for a long time with my journey. it isn't easy but it is helpful as it helps you lose weight faster and help you feel lighter as well

My diet is very healthy also I have experience a lot of changes in my body after eating clean just remember it has about 80%diet and 20 workout I always like food more then anything else, I always love pizza,burger, and cook…always eat home made food it never makes u fat also excess of everything is bad

Yes i believe in dieting, most people tend to assume dieting has to do with only depriving one self from eating some or a particular set of food, no most times dieting has to do with eating the right balanced diet on a moderate quantity. Dieting also has to do with stopping yourself from taking in junks.

I was put off the word "dieting" by people who are have taken it to the extreme ends. Everything is good in moderation, bad in excess. Some people go to lengths to deprive themselves of essential nutrients and benefits to remain healthy, but it doesn't have to be that way

Back