• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Do you control & avoid unnecessary expenses?

readerjo

AfriCoin
Wasting the hard earned money is not good. People are doing hard work at the same time I have seen just like that they spend money like water . I think it is good to create a habit of writing what we earn , what we spent , what we save ... After some days it is advisable to check the accounts & mark which and all are necessary & unnecessary expenses... So then we can slowly try to quit the habit of wasting money.. Even I had this habit, now I controlled myself by spending the bucks for essential & unavoidable needs . I will be happy if anyone of you read this & save your hard earned money.
It is my request that you can save that money in a separate piggy bank like saving...let it be & don't touch it or count it .. You will be surprised the money grows . It will be a mind-blowing moment when you break the saving box when it is a Christmas or New Year , much useful to celebrate or buy new things for your house..

The best way to avoid unnecessary spending is to be contented with what you have. Most of the things we buy are on impulse, we just but it because it is on sales not because we actually need it. So when we know how to differentiate between what we need and what we do not it will help to avoid unnecessary spending.

One way to control unwanted expenses is through planning. Its just like a person going to the market, without a list the person might end up buying anything they see or feel like and in the end their money would not be enough to buy what they need. On the other hand a person with a list would be more controlled and disciplined.

It is important that one set a budget for a particular period of time, probably a day, week or month. Ensure that you do not surpass this budget, stick to it as much as possible. This will enable you to be having substantial savings at the end of the stipulated time.

Try to avoid unnecessary expenses always plan ur self,I think it’s a good idea to plan and budget things u will need to avoid unwanted expenses,,some people always do that they won’t budget how there pocket is first before going to buy something , for me before going out to get something I have already budget things I need with the money on my hand to avoid see finish 😊😂😂

Back