• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Do you like eggs?

bestwriter

AfriCoin
1600px-Egg_texture_169clue.jpg
The protein rich versatile egg is everyone's need of the day It can be cooked in so many different ways. Some like it half fried sunny side up, and some like it double fried, scrambled, pouched with milk or water. No cake is complete without eggs and so are the souffle. Some have it raw and some make an egg flip with brandy. Egg curry tastes delicious too,

Some prefer to breed chickens and like eggs from their own farm. Boiled eggs sliced could be used for making sandwiches.

And last but not th least a boiled egg eaten in the night induces sleep. I have tried it and it works

Sadly those have issues with their kidnesy have to go slow and avoid eggs as they are rich in ptoetin and protein gets converted into urea.

How do you like them?

Image credit:https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Egg_texture_169clue.jpg

Last edited:
Eggs is one common thing we eat over here, i love eating eggs. Over here we use eggs to eat different things ranging from rice to bread or yam, potatoes or plantain. There are so many ways we prepare eggs but the common one we do almost everytime is making of egg sauce with tomatoes and fresh pepper.

View attachment 27
The protein rich versatile egg is everyone's need of the day It can be cooked in so many different ways. Some like it half fried sunny side up, and some like it double fried, scrambled, pouched with milk or water. No cake is complete without eggs and so are the souffle. Some have it raw and some make an egg flip with brandy. Egg curry tastes delicious too,

Some prefer to breed chickens and like eggs from their own farm. Boiled eggs sliced could be used for making sandwiches.

And last but not th least a boiled egg eaten in the night induces sleep. I have tried it and it works

Sadly those have issues with their kidnesy have to go slow and avoid eggs as they are rich in ptoetin and protein gets converted into urea.

How do you like them?

I prefer fried egg especially eating it with soft bread

View attachment 27

How do you like them?

Image credit:https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Egg_texture_1

View attachment 27

How do you like them?

Eggs help boost nutrients intake for healthy agin egg are source of protein Eating the egg white and yolk together in a whole egg provides the right balance of protein, fat, and calories. This combination allows most people to feel fuller and more satisfied after eating eggs in meals . But I prefer eating fried egg especially with a soft bread

I like to eat eggs, but I need to limit myself to eating them. For the reason that it will trigger my skin allergy. Besides, it is not good for a hypertensive person like me. In fact, I am on the borderline. Regardless, it is still a good source of protein that is needed to build our skeletal muscles.

Yes but I prefer the boiled ones. I don't really like the extras that are always added to fried eggs. So I would rather eat the boiled one any time and any day. Eggs generally are a good source of protein and carbohydrate and they provide energy.

I like to eat Omlette , rarely I drink Egg Hot Milk with sugar or honey , Bread omlette.
Egg has good calories , starch , calcium,iron , proteins like that ...
It good for all ages from 5 to 60...
Here in our place we sell Hen's Egg & Duck's Egg .
View attachment 27

How do you like them?

I like to eat Omlette , rarely I drink Egg Hot Milk with sugar or honey , Bread omlette.
Egg has good calories , starch , calcium,iron , proteins like that ...
It good for all ages from 5 to 60...
Here in our place we sell Hen's Egg & Duck's Egg .

Yes I love eggs no matter how they are prepared. I know that eggs contain protein which is one of the nutrients highly needed by the body. Though the price of eggs is expensive here in Nigeria but it is good that it is still affordable by a lot of people. if one can rear chickens to have them plenty then no problem.

Yes I love eggs no matter how they are prepared. I know that eggs contain protein which is one of the nutrients highly needed by the body. Though the price of eggs is expensive here in Nigeria but it is good that it is still affordable by a lot of people. if one can rear chickens to have them plenty then no problem.
What is the price of an egg in Nigeria...Here in India 5INR
(0.08¢)
I usually don't eat boiled egg much it doesn't works for me sometimes it makes my body uncomfortable due to gastric.
Here country eggs are famous as the image shown by @bestwriter that brown one .

What is the price of an egg in Nigeria...Here in India 5INR
(0.08¢)
I usually don't eat boiled egg much it doesn't works for me sometimes it makes my body uncomfortable due to gastric.
Here country eggs are famous as the image shown by @bestwriter that brown one .
The price here is going up by the day. I just one the other day and I was shocked to know it has gone up to 150 naira against the 100 naira we were buying few weeks ago. This is a high increase though I hope people would still be able to buy the eggs as they have always wanted to and have been buying before now.

The price here is going up by the day. I just one the other day and I was shocked to know it has gone up to 150 naira against the 100 naira we were buying few weeks ago. This is a high increase though I hope people would still be able to buy the eggs as they have always wanted to and have been buying before now.
This seems , if you buy one egg for that price in our country we can buy 3 ..It's sounds great that people are buying even it is hike in price because they knows its health factor .
I think there would be more demand but less yield of eggs .I think maybe because of climatical conditions, less number of hatchery farms .

Last edited:
I like to eat eggs, but not always but I usually like to fry my egg and place it on top of my rice ,, especially indomi

Egg has good protein ,it helps a lot in the body , I just like eating eggs but not always but my siblings likes it especially my elder sister. She really likes eating it

Back