• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Do you prefer to use traditional advertising?

Starmix

AfriCoin
What do we nean by tardutibal adverisig? It is advertising or a form of marketing in front of large audiences regardless of whether they are interested in them or not. It is a sort of mass media used to distribute commercial messages to broad audiences. Are you doing this to your business? This time, there are many ways to sell our products to different media sites and they also give positive effects on sales. sales are rocketing if do marketing to media sites. But, it is also best for those who do offline business to use the traditional way of advertising their products. What do you think is the best way to market your products through media or traditional way?

I prefer to leverage on the internet to carry out advertisement . Utilising digital marketing is a modern way to carry out advertisement and reach a larger audience and to enhance productivity . Striving hard to make the business more successful is very critical.

For me though i prefer to make use of both depending on my target audience. Majority of the times i use digital methods simply because majority of my target audience can be found on social media. Then there are times i use traditional method of talking to people offline about the business, getting them to refer others to me.

Back