• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Do you speak while sleeping

readerjo

AfriCoin
While we talk with others , we speak many words and hear many .

In the middle while hearing the words we are suppose to say something ,

but busy in hearing we may forgot to say .

I think this will reveal while sleeping.

This might because of stress, absent minded, fever, sleep disturbance , and certain medications.

While sleep talking is it generally harmless ?

Will it lead to mental disorders?

I have seen many children in my relatives speak like blabla , Even I felt many times I speak in sleeping.

If I am busy in night dream while in good sleep.. I used to talk with the characters I see ..at that if I was supposed to wakeup when someone induced I speak with some unopened eye movements.

Have you ever came across like this type of unique situations ?

Do you talk while sleeping , come share your thoughts.

Lol i dont think i talk while sleeping though. Then again one might not be able to tell if they talk while sleeping or not unless someone else tells them. So far no one has ever told me i talk while sleeping so i doubt it. But i do have a younger niece who talks while she sleeps most times, and even after you wake her, she still talks things that does not make any sense.

Lol i dont think i talk while sleeping though. Then again one might not be able to tell if they talk while sleeping or not unless someone else tells them. So far no one has ever told me i talk while sleeping so i doubt it. But i do have a younger niece who talks while she sleeps most times, and even after you wake her, she still talks things that does not make any sense.
I am surprised to hear that your younger niece talks while she sleeps...
oh without sense she talks even after wake her that's really fun 😆
Is she have the habit even now or else she left it ?
Surely you might have talked while sleeping..

I don't know if I speak while sleeping. But I have experienced this through my mother. While she was asleep, I tend to talk to her, and I'm a bit surprised when she answers me all the way for what I've been asking her. But surprisingly, when she was awake and I told her that, she didn't even remember anything.:)

I don't know if I speak while sleeping. But I have experienced this through my mother. While she was asleep, I tend to talk to her, and I'm a bit surprised when she answers me all the way for what I've been asking her. But surprisingly, when she was awake and I told her that, she didn't even remember anything.:)
I am surprised to know that your mom replies what you all you ask replied while she was sleeping.. oh it's a wonder that she doesn't remember after she woke up 😊

Last edited:
Honestly I use to talk why sleeping but not always except when I talk all day … If I talk morning till night definitely I will talk why sleeping…
My younger sis was sleeping last night and she was saying Anuty I want water and I went ahead to get her the water … she was smiling 🙂 why sleeping and everyone started laughing at me that she was sleeping and she likes playing a lot

Smile 😊 there was a time I slept off and I was talking talking talking….my mom wake me up … she started telling me I was sleeping and talking..my senior sis even recorded everything I said why sleeping 😴…. It’s funny sha … I don’t do that anymore again… I don’t know about u ohhh

Honestly I use to talk why sleeping but not always except when I talk all day … If I talk morning till night definitely I will talk why sleeping…
My younger sis was sleeping last night and she was saying Anuty I want water and I went ahead to get her the water … she was smiling 🙂 why sleeping and everyone started laughing at me that she was sleeping and she likes playing a lot
it's so funny to hear about your sister talk while sleeping..just she is kidding?you know my cousin walk out while he was asleep ..then my uncle go out & slightly will beat him in his back for making him conscious lol..then my cousin come to conscious ask what happened to me & why am I here , how I came here when I was in bed ...this type of curious things happened😁

I am surprised to know that your mom replies what you all you ask replied while she was sleeping.. oh it's a wonder that she doesn't remember after she woke up 😊
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am surprised to hear that your younger niece talks while she sleeps...
oh without sense she talks even after wake her that's really fun 😆
Is she have the habit even now or else she left it ?
Surely you might have talked while sleeping..
Haha, she still does it most times, there are some instances where after waking her up, she would continue doing the thing she was doing before she slept off and we are probably done with that. Its just really funny and at the same time annoying. She is a deep sleeper as well.

I could remember when I was young my parents usually tell me in the morning how I spent the greater part of the night talking in my sleep. I would often argue about it and say they are lying. It was when I witnessed my brother doing it that I realized they might be right.

I could remember when I was young my parents usually tell me in the morning how I spent the greater part of the night talking in my sleep. I would often argue about it and say they are lying. It was when I witnessed my brother doing it that I realized they might be right.
Oh you believed it after your brother does it..
It's nature to some people who are just smart & intelligent 😎🤙😃
Yes we all of three are ‼️

Very funny thing, sometimes some people will just start talking while sleeping as if someone is replying them or they are replying someone... Worse off is when someone start sleep walking, I have seen such thing before, he even opened the main door and left it widely open without even knowing but other members of the family already know he's the one because that is not the first time he will be doing that and funny enough, it wasn't the last time either.

I have never experienced anything like this, in fact I am hearing all these for the first time

Back