• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Does luck have any impact on forex trading?

cooldude

AfriCoin
Most times I hear many people say that forex trading is all based on luck. While luck can play a role in any type of trading, it is not the only factor that determines success or failure in forex trading. In fact, many experts believe that luck is less important than skill, knowledge, and experience.
A successful forex trader must have a solid understanding of the market and be able to make informed decisions based on their analysis of the data. Luck may only play a small role in forex trading, it is not the main factor that determines success or failure.
It requires deep knowledge, understanding and experience.

well, i think it is just normal to believe that the whole thing has to do with luck. even though some people believe that it is mainly based on calculation, i personally believe that is not the case, it is a game of chancve and luck.

Back