• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Domain Name Registration: Dos and Don'ts

Light

AfriCoin
Do the necessary things and stay away from frequent traps while registering a domain name. Do: select a memorable, brand-relevant name; opt for a user- and SEO-friendly name; use a renowned registrar for security.

Use simple, easy-to-spell terms whenever possible. Respect trademarks. Ignore domain privacy protection. Pick a name that is too similar to those of other websites. Forget to renew your domain name before it expires. A strategic approach to domain registration that takes into account usability, branding, and legal considerations ensures a strong online identity, boosting user familiarity and trust while averting potential legal or visibility difficulties.

Choosing the right domain means much when it comes to the type of website one wants to link the domain. For well researched domain names, chances are that such sites rock as opposed to domains that are not well researched. Personally, I tend to incorporate keywords in the domain am buying since this helps identify a website easily. Also, I go for shorter domain names since they can easily be remembered. Lastly, I use a best host for my site since speed is crucial when it comes to success online.

Back