• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Earn by posting on iforumtalk.com

goldenrulesupreme

AfriCoin
Iforumtalk.com is a fairly new paid posting site that is free to join. Every qualified (that satisfies minimum character requirements and is of good quality) post that a member submits earns him/her 30 coins. Upon accumulating 500 coins, a member can request for payment through a number of payment processors including Payeer.

NB: Given that I have not carried out the requisite research, I am not yet sure about the daily maximum posting limit. I however believe that a member can earn on the first 10 posts in a given day.

I've not been able to post a screenshot showing my first payment on iforumtalk.com.

From what you have said, does it mean it is also like forumcoin where you can earn more or on only your first 10 post for the day? How many points makes up $5 and how long would it take to earn this amount? Then in terms of the 500 points how much is it worth in dollars?

If you can earn 30 coins per post, that means you only need 10 posts for two days to reach the minimum withdrawal. Hopefully they have enough content, users and activities to engage and keep the forum fun.
These are the things that work to build up a forum fast.

If you can earn 30 coins per post, that means you only need 10 posts for two days to reach the minimum withdrawal. Hopefully they have enough content, users and activities to engage and keep the forum fun.
True, but it seems they have made some changes. I noticed after replying on a thread you have to wait for some minutes before you would be allowed to post again. I guess they have a reason for this though, but it can be tiresome waiting before posting again. Have you registered yet on the forum?

It's sad that this forum doesn't have a lot of engaged users. Iforumtalk has more activity, but I think the number of posts one cam earn from daily are limited, and you have to wait five minutes to reply to another topic.

I think the limitation helps them.to reduce the earning rates of people who can work tirelessly.

The problem is that there was a hack and most users lose their withdrawal requests or even old points before 17th of this month which leads to lower activity rate for not getting refunded. Means it is hard to post and then everything is gone. Add there is a lot of technical errors on the platform.

I don't think I trust this platform at all. What happened before the hack? Most of us were not paid before then and no response. Plus the website is lacking a lot of features and not user friendly. I took my time to post there. But up till this hack talks which I don't believe, haven't been paid. I just hope they start being real soon.
However, users can be engaging themselves on a forum for free, but a site that promises rewards for a post should live up to that or go down the drain.

There seems to be an issue recently where there was a glitch in the website. Some of the earnings were gone while pending withdrawals were not attended to. I used to be an advocate of the forum until this happened. What is more the owner did not communicate with the members about the next cause of action. Seems is gone just like that.

Back