• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Earn money by completing tasks online

Oliver4smile

AfriCoin
Apart from surveys and polls, there are other ways of making money online, these include and not limited to completing certain micro tasks online. There are some websites on which you can do this.

One of such websites is Picoworkers, there are several tasks in this website, client submit their tasks on the website and workers or freelancers (lol) will complete those tasks and get paid after having satisfy the client.

Another similar website is clickworker, they also pay you for completing certain micro tasks just like Pico workers, if you have others kindly share here so we all benefit.

I have tried some of these mentioned websites, they truly pays but I am unable to get to the payment point because their strategy is too long and difficult to make money, maybe it's the way I view them but I had to quit.

Thanks forthe writeup, please house I need someone to guide me on how I can start making money online, not just the complete tasks method, but I mean making real money online, I seriously need it

You are write about the picoworkers survey though they usually paid but it's involve using of data to download some videos and other things before getting money.
One can only get more money only when there is enough data on the phone for downloading and time.

Apart from surveys and polls, there are other ways of making money online, these include and not limited to completing certain micro tasks online. There are some websites on which you can do this.

One of such websites is Picoworkers, there are several tasks in this website, client submit their tasks on the website and workers or freelancers (lol) will complete those tasks and get paid after having satisfy the client.

Another similar website is clickworker, they also pay you for completing certain micro tasks just like Pico workers, if you have others kindly share here so we all benefit.
There are lots of drawbacks with regards to most of these freelance websites that pays you for doing micro jobs. And the payout is usually very small compared to what you have spent in your daily data recharges.

The micro task websites have a fairly high minimum payout of $5, it will take a very long time to reach the payout. There is also a problem with the picoworkers /sproutgigs software, it is sometimes not allowing the worker to do a task after the first task has been submitted. So it is better to do other tasks.

Picoworkers is now called sproutgigs. It is no longer reliable as they ban their members when they are about to reach withdrawal limit. I can testify to that fact.

I won't dispute the fact that these sites are paying but then, I have not been able to make money out of them especially picoworkers because their pay rate is very low and the tasks they do give do not befit the amount per task which made me stop going to the site and find other means of earning.

Back