• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

FIBROID.

Eazylawd

Staff member
AfriCoin
Fibroid are non-cancerous tumors that grow from the muscle layers of the uterus (womb).
Nowadays, 3 out of every 5 women have fibroids. Fibroids can be as small as a pea or as large as a grapefruit. Fibroid has several names such as uterine myoma, leioma, fibroma, fibromyoma, or as hysteromyoma.

TYPES OF FIBROIDS
1. Intramural fibroids: These are located in the wall of the uterus. These are the most common types of fibroids.

2. Subserosal fibroids: These are located outside the wall of the uterus. They can develop into pedunculated fibroids (stalks). Subserosal fibroids can become quite large.

3. Submucosal fibroids: These are located in the muscle beneath the lining of the uterus wall.

4. Cervical fibroids: These are located in the neck of the womb (the cervix).

Causes Of Fibroid
Medical experts have never reach a common consensus about why fibroids occur.
1. Family History: Women whose mothers and/or sisters have/had fibroids have a higher risk of developing them too.
2- Pregnancy
3- Hormones

SYMPTOMS OF FIBROID
Most women have no symptom that is why most people with fibroids do not know they have it.
Symptoms include:
1- Anemia (as a result of heavy periods)
2- Backache
3- Constipation
4- Discomfort in the lower abdomen (especially if fibroids are large)
5- Frequent urination
6- Heavy painful periods
7- Pain in the legs
8- Painful ***
9- Swelling in the lower abdomen (especially if fibroids are large)
10- Labor problems
11- Pregnancy problems
12- Fertility problems
13- Repeated miscarriages

Benefits Of Fibroid Treatment
1- Dissolves all type of fibroids inside or outside the womb
2- Anti-Tumor and Anti-Inflammatory
3- Shrink uterine fibroid effectively and prevent recurrence
4- Inhibit growths of fibroid cell/tissue and restores uterine health
5- Tones the uterine lining, heal adenomyosis and normalize bulky/enlarge uterus
6- 100% natural without negative side effects.
7- Reduces blood clotting, bloating, pressure, cramps and PMS (Premenstrual Menstrual Syndrome)
8- Regulates menstrual flow
9- Helps balance hormones levels, boost fertility
10- Potent detox abilities to help relieve pelvic congestion, abdominal heaviness and stagnation, which cause large fibroid to shrink rapidly.

NB: DIAGNOSIS FIRST and reports must be submitted before commencement of treatment.

Last July, I had an ultrasound of my whole abdomen. I found out that I have fibroids, specifically intramural fibroids. These are located in the wall of the uterus. These are the most common types of fibroids. Among the 13 symptoms that you mentioned, I experienced backache, constipation, discomfort in the lower abdomen (on and off), pain in the legs, and fertility problems. I asked my doctor about what medicines or medications would be available. I was surprised when she said there were no medications for this kind; unless there was heavy bleeding experience, I would have to undergo an operation. I was so sad to know it. I thought there were medicines to take to suppress the fibroids.

Last July, I had an ultrasound of my whole abdomen. I found out that I have fibroids, specifically intramural fibroids. These are located in the wall of the uterus. These are the most common types of fibroids. Among the 13 symptoms that you mentioned, I experienced backache, constipation, discomfort in the lower abdomen (on and off), pain in the legs, and fertility problems. I asked my doctor about what medicines or medications would be available. I was surprised when she said there were no medications for this kind; unless there was heavy bleeding experience, I would have to undergo an operation. I was so sad to know it. I thought there were medicines to take to suppress the fibroids.
There are natural ways of getting rid of it. Speaking from experience

Back