• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

First garment weared by Human Beings

readerjo

AfriCoin
I really wondered about when humans first began wearing clothes.

According to my guess is early humans likely started wearing clothing around 20 or 30 Thousand years ago.

The use of clothing was likely driven by the need for protection from the elements, such as cold weather, rain , mist , as well as for modesty and social reasons.

I think the first garments were likely made from animal skins , big leaves & even dried flowers.
I don't know.

Wearing a decent dress which is apt for the atmosphere is become a procedure later .

Casual wear, party wear , Dating wear , Formal wear , night wear , Sports wear , Factory wear , Beach wear like that it differs.

Among the above wears What are all your most wearing
dress ?

What is your point of view?

Do you think that still humans are undressed in hidden forest
places?

Indeed the first cloths men used was made from animal skin. Though thinking about it right now we still make use of animal skin. Anyways personally i prefer wearing casual wears. I like being simple in anything i do or wherever i go. As for parties i dont go out much, but only when its needed though.

As you have explained what was worn in those days was animal skin, big leaves and yes may be even flowers.

These days there is what is called nudist colony where no clothes are worn.

I like pants and 't' shirts and also kaftans for home wear Kaftans are very comfortable. I used to wear sarees but have not worn them for years.

Indeed the first cloths men used was made from animal skin. Though thinking about it right now we still make use of animal skin. Anyways personally i prefer wearing casual wears. I like being simple in anything i do or wherever i go. As for parties i dont go out much, but only when its needed though.
So glad to hear from you wear casual wears & being simple.
It's really awesome , not spend much for the clothes what and we see & eager in shopping. If it is necessary we can buy .

As you have explained what was worn in those days was animal skin, big leaves and yes may be even flowers.

These days there is what is called nudist colony where no clothes are worn.

I like pants and 't' shirts and also kaftans for home wear Kaftans are very comfortable. I used to wear sarees but have not worn them for years.
I haven't been heard about nudity colony where people never wear clothes.
I am surprised of it & where it will be in this earth..
I have heard still some people in forest never wear clothes or leaves to hide their body..but they live by hiding to other people..
I think your present dress code is convenient for me & better than sarees

During the life of Adam and Eve before, they do not need to wear any clothes. They do not feel shy despite being *****. When they ate the forbidden fruit, that is the time where they felt being shame and malice being *****. If we check some of the photos in some pictionary Holy Bible, they showed how they wear animal skins as their clothes.

Both of them lost the garment of glory that was fitted by God .
Evil serpant induced them to eat the fruit of Eden .
That Satan deceived them. Adam and Eve realized that they were ***** because of God's wrath.
But God's concern with the creations

During the life of Adam and Eve before, they do not need to wear any clothes. They do not feel shy despite being *****. When they ate the forbidden fruit, that is the time where they felt being shame and malice being *****. If we check some of the photos in some pictionary Holy Bible, they showed how they wear animal skins as their clothes.
Both of them lost the garment of glory that was fitted by God .

Evil serpant induced them to eat the fruit of Eden .

That Satan deceived them. Adam and Eve realized that they were ***** because of God's wrath.

But God's concern with the creations..

Back