• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Going to school or starting a business?

abplus

AfriCoin
The choice between going to school and starting a business depends on your individual goals, circumstances, and priorities. Going to school can provide you with valuable knowledge and credentials, which can be beneficial in various careers.

On the other hand, starting a business can be a path to entrepreneurship and potentially financial independence. It's important to consider your long-term aspirations and assess which option aligns better with your objectives.

Some people even choose to combine both by pursuing education while running a business. Ultimately, the decision should be based on your personal goals and resources.

Which one do you prefer, going to school or starting a business? Share your view.

I actually went to university exclusively but if I am given a choice today between going to school and starting a business, I would develop a strategy to marry the two as both of them are very important. Running a business while in school prepares you to not be a burden on the economy after school but also helps you to position yourself to be an employer of labor.

I am not saying that all educated people will be successful than those who did not finish their studies in university. Moreover, I still believe that it is best to acquire diplomas, so that you can face the real world with confidence. Every person has their umiqueness that can make others appreciated and can be used to be successful in the future.

No matter how business oriented one is one must equip oneself with basic education without which no business can be a success.

We do hear of stories of how some 'illiterates' have gone places doing business and our very own Dirubhai Ambani is a fine example. But these are few and far between

Wow for my own opinion here o,,, with something I have heard some people prefer doing business then going to school…. They will say that time u re spending going to school they will use it to start business and making there money…I have seen some Graduates that after finish going to school no job

The choice between going to school and starting a business depends on your individual goals, circumstances, and priorities. Going to school can provide you with valuable knowledge and credentials, which can be beneficial in various careers.

On the other hand, starting a business can be a path to entrepreneurship and potentially financial independence. It's important to consider your long-term aspirations and assess which option aligns better with your objectives.

Some people even choose to combine both by pursuing education while running a business. Ultimately, the decision should be based on your personal goals and resources.

Which one do you prefer, going to school or starting a business? Share your view.
It depends upon one's situation...
What is my point of view is one should go to school, not just for studying the lessons, but gain some experience of social interactions with students, teachers .. simultaneously one should work in spare time as a learning process from that he or she can earn money too ..
Learning & Earning is good I think... just my view ..

The decision between going to school and business deals is more or less like choosing between two worlds. School definitely would offer enough knowledge while business offers a lot of dreams. It is important to balance the two and look for the one that suit our style. This is very necessary.

Everyday, it is important to wake up with a burning desire to start business because it is not just all about making money, it's all about creating something that can Grant you financial future . This is why so many people love to engage in one or two businesses.

Starting a business is like standing at the edge of a cliff and getting ready to leap into the unknown. This is why creating a business is like something you want to start from the scratch and you do not understand what it will bring out. It's very important to start a business but having enough experience about it is critical.

Education is like a compass and it gives direction and that is why getting educated is very important because it opens door to so many opportunities in life and if you really want to gain access to so many things, you need to get education and it's very important.

I believe that education is very essential because it provides a strong foundation and that is why I'm mixing it with entrepreneurship could add value to your life and it's all about bringing about a balance which is very important to achieving success.

Starting a business is about following your passion and taking calculated risk but it is important to know that business is a very good thing to venture into because it's a way to create a financial foundation and to also create something that will earn you substantial amount of money.

Education never stops even when you are in business, you should still continue to learn . learning from both experiences will enrich you and it will make your journey very easy one . You will continue to learn every day because learning never stops and it's a continuous thing.

Starting a business can be daunting but the potential reward is very incredible and that is why it is important to take chances and try to chase your dream but it's not going to be very easy to execute but it's a thing that you must just try out and if it works, that means you are lucky.

Education open doors to many opportunities and it is all about building a strong knowledge base before venturing into any kind of business because you need education to start a business and without education, it will be a daunting challenge for you. Education must be considered.

It is about finding the right balance and gaining both knowledge. You can gain education to ensure a solid foundation and to be ready to apply the knowledge in the business that you have wished to start and that will be a great advantage because education will contribute positively to the growth of the business.

Starting a business is like chasing a dream and it is worth every sleepless night because it comes with a lot of challenges that you must actually surmount . It is about the journey and not just the destination because there is a lot of things that is involved.

Why choose one when you can have both? pursuing education and exploring business ideas at the same time allows you to blend theory and practice . ,This is a very good way at which you can use the medium to your own advantage and increase the opportunities of making decent amount of money.

Starting a business driven by Passion is like nurturing a seedling you must keep a close watch on as it grows.it is very normal that you will face storms but on the long run, it will flourish and you're going to make profit from it if you really understand the business well.

Both paths can lead to success and that is why you must consider the two. It's about finding what aligns with your goals and ambitions because many people do not consider this and they venture into business and at the end of the day, they would fail because it does not align with their goals.

Back