• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Grammarly review, best for text corrections

kattech

AfriCoin
Grammarly is a popular online grammar and punctuation checker that helps you to write better and more efficiently. It is an automated tool that scans your text and corrects mistakes in grammar, spelling, word usage, and punctuation. Grammarly is a great tool for anyone who wants to improve their writing, from students to professionals. It can help you to write more clearly and concisely, while also catching errors that you may have missed. Grammarly can also be used to check for plagiarism, ensuring that you are not accidentally copying someone else’s work. It also provides feedback on the readability of your writing, helping you to make sure that your text is easy to understand. Overall, Grammarly is an extremely useful tool for anyone who wants to improve their writing and catch mistakes that they may have missed.

I've once tried using this service on my blog content but it said I needed to sign up for a free trial. I hate free trails because I forget to cancel it and they deduct my money.

Most writers who have English as a second language though highly recommend it to check and correct their errors especially of the work is for someone else.

Back