• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Host25cent.com, web hosting for $0.25 per month

kattech

AfriCoin
If you are looking for a cheap web hosting, you might want to check out host25cent.com. Similarly to other webhosting providers which charge very high prices, yopu get everything including WordPress and other CMS one click install, cPanel, PHPMYADMIN and etc. At only $0.25, you have your site up and running. The bad side of this host is that the website might go on and off without your control. Uptime isn't guaranteed. You can use this host for website testing purposes since that won't require more respurce usage. When I contaacted customer help about that, they told me things had been sorted and it was a DDoS attach. But uptime issues went for days and I moigrated. Overall, this is one of the cheapest, almost free web hosting you will ever come across.

Consider my experience in web hosting services I will say it is better you go for a good web hosting service even if it means spending a little more than you had planned to spend. The reason is that most of these too cheap web hosting companies to disappoint many times and this will surely affect your website visitors especially when you are having a lot of visitors already.

Back