• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

How Do I Request For Payment?

Afripeeps

Administrator
Staff member
AfriCoin
I notice some have been sending a lot of messages to my inbox requesting for payment, please stop sending such messages, instead follow the instructions below:

1. Click the menu button on AfriPeeps homepage

2. Scroll down and click on Withdraw or My Withdraw
3. Click on payout request.
A pop-up message will appear asking you to create a wallet, click that pop-up and fill the form.
Please note that when you are being asked wallet name, you need to input AfriCoins.
Also make sure you unter a bank account with the same name on your AfriPeeps Profile (this will prevent paying into a wrong account)
After that click on request for payment and fill the form that follows.

Kindly note that payment will take between 1 to 3 business days, this is because we will need to verify your contents as we will decline your request if you are found guilty of plagiarism (copy and paste.

Click the menu button on AfriPeeps homepage
Where is the "menu" button? Please guide me.

Click the menu button or m
aybe the admin or any moderator should upload a video of how to request for payment.

This is the menu button...Screenshot_20230918-031959.jpg

Admin, please in trying to update my wallet, after filling all information requested it comes back as error message "all wallet ..... Must be unique.

Please what does it mean

Where can I post my PayPal address? Please guide me.

Back