• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

How Do You Make the Most from PTP Forums?

Goldynn

AfriCoin
Paid to post forums are a legitimate way to earn money online in 2023 with a bit of effort, but they can also be very demanding.

If you want to create a topic or reply to a most, you need to understand the topic, then come up with a way to craft your thoughts so that other members can engage with it. This takes time and you need a lot of posts to make a significant amount of money.

Do you have any strategy that helps make this easier and faster? I personally like to take about 30 minutes to one hour working on topics that I will create each day.
This helps you to avoid feeling burnt out and helps to create good content.

All I do is to post unique and original contents both in threads and comments. Once the system finds out that the content is not plagiarised, it will accept and reward me immediately. By this doing I am always certain that my account is safe and I will eventually be paid as I am not guilty of plagiarism.

Back