• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

How do you react when you are angry?

readerjo

AfriCoin
We human-beings get anger in many situations because of a particular person's speech or his activity .. or may be whatever it is ..
I just want to share my own idea of overcoming an angry situation . What will you do , if an angry sense arise in your mind ..?
Don't express immediately and lose your status , spend that particular moment without speaking or expressing anything to the opposite party .
Drink little water or close your eyes for half minute and avoid the moment as a standby mode .After some time talk to the person in a explainative manner with little love & honour .. It is a very difficult & comes easy if it is practised ..
I think it will a good discussional topic .. Start writing your thoughts shared here ..

There was a time where i usually get to shout and the likes but these days i am really trying to try my best to always keep calm whenever am angry. Cause when angry i find it hard to even compose a full sentence, so its better to be calm myself and not react immediately when angry

So great of you & happy to hear from you.. It shows your maturity..Yes even me express it in some way, shouting or scolding in bad words ... I realised that this is not good for me ... slowly I changed myself to be calm & overcome anger ..

Hmm when am angry my reaction is not here o… my mind will just be boiling me even if someone is trying to calm me down that’s when it will be like someone just awake the remaining one inside me…I can remember when I heard an issue with one of my friend she provoke me, I nearly use bucket to stone her 😊

Hmm when am angry my reaction is not here o… my mind will just be boiling me even if someone is trying to calm me down that’s when it will be like someone just awake the remaining one inside me…I can remember when I heard an issue with one of my friend she provoke me, I nearly use bucket to stone her 😊
It's because of your age ...it's nature..To cool down your boiling mind just be calm & drink cold water..Your inside Chioma will surely behave your commands.. It is easy to overcome it..
It's really funny 😆you used bucket to stone your friend..Gosh ‼️😃

I have the tendency to react immediately and spoil the atmosphere around. As you said it is good to wait as time diffuses situations. It is easier said than done though.
But I always come back and make peace with whoever I had an argument. Anger spoils everything if it is not handled in a mature manner

Usually, as much as possible, I have to be calm with my emotions because I don't want to hurt somebody. When I'm angry or in a bad mood, I usually keep silent. I can't even remember shouting or scolding someone because of my temper. I'm just hoping it will not come to the point that I will be like a volcano that explodes when I get angry.

Whenever I am angry, I just keep it to myself and want to be left alone until my anger fades away. I am afraid of not being able to control what I say; however, if the same person makes me angry again and again, that's the time I will confront him or her about the reason I am angry.

Back