• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

How to redeem the points?

timewo

AfriCoin
The forum owner has mentioned that the africoins exchange rate is 3000 africoins for $1 , but it is difficult to find the exact method to redeem the coins for paypal.
Has any member of the forum received payment after redeeming his or her points. If yes, which payment method was used for redeeming the Afri coins?
How soon will the payment be processed by the forum owner after placing a request?
What is the minimum amount required for placing a redemption request?
Can the payout request be placed weekly or will the payment be processed only once a month,this will help members plan their finances and cash flow?

All this information should be included in the FAQ and will help members decide how much time and other resources they wish to spend on this forum, to prevent confusion and disputes later.

Unless the information has been changed, i believe the minimum withdrawal the last time i checked was 3000, which means we can withdraw a dollar. Then again i noticed the same thing when i decided to check out the withdraw page. All wanted to see the option for USDT crypto but i was only seeing an option for bank account.

Can you provide a link to the withdrawal page where you have found bank withdrawal, I am not able to locate it ? I would like to confirm that it is possible to withdraw the points on the forum to crypto or paypal, before posting further on the forum. I would also like to find out if any member of this forum has withdrawn the balance in their account. If yes, can they post payment proof online?

The admin should clarify on these issues of withdrawal. I have not seen an option for adding a cryptocurrency wallet? How would people from other countries withdraw their earnings since they don't have a Nigerian bank account? These are pertinent questions that needs to be addressed and settled for users to be confident to work on this site.

Can you provide a link to the withdrawal page where you have found bank withdrawal, I am not able to locate it ? I would like to confirm that it is possible to withdraw the points on the forum to crypto or paypal, before posting further on the forum. I would also like to find out if any member of this forum has withdrawn the balance in their account. If yes, can they post payment proof online?
I hope that you will receive a proof from some of our members who received it.
I suggest it is better to contact our Admin.
You can also contact our @bestwriter for assistance.
I am also pretty new to this forum .

I found this information under FAQ and there I see we can use paypal
As soon as you reach the payment threshold which as of now is 3,000 AfriCoins, you can place a payment request. Our payment method include PayPal, Local Bank Transfer, and USDT.

I have decided to go for a pay out and will see how it is done using paypal I am still groping and hope to find out soon

I found this information under FAQ and there I see we can use paypal
As soon as you reach the payment threshold which as of now is 3,000 AfriCoins, you can place a payment request. Our payment method include PayPal, Local Bank Transfer, and USDT.

I have decided to go for a pay out and will see how it is done using paypal I am still groping and hope to find out soon
It is good decision as you have requested your money to PayPal.
3000 Africoins is equal to 83.19INR Am I correct?

It is good decision as you have requested your money to PayPal.
3000 Africoins is equal to 83.19INR Am I correct?
Yes. It is equivialent to one dollar. I am just testing and if I succeed then I will go for bigger payouts.

Back