• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

I received my first payment

I am wondering if you used your bank account to receive your payment. Personally speaking, I prefer to have my first payment through PayPal. I am a bit confused that the site proclaimed that it could receive payment through it. I am trying to hit the minimum payout, and let's see if the PayPal payment option will appear.

Congratulations Was it deposited in your bank and in what currency I am trying to redeem when I reach a higher pay out and see if the money gets transferred to my bank in Indian currency.

Not many writing Sites have this approach. They normally send money to anyone's paypal account.

I am wondering if you used your bank account to receive your payment. Personally speaking, I prefer to have my first payment through PayPal. I am a bit confused that the site proclaimed that it could receive payment through it. I am trying to hit the minimum payout, and let's see if the PayPal payment option will appear.
I am also in favor of receiving my earnings through my PayPal account. If the admin made a commitment to make this possible, I am eagerly awaiting when this option will be available.

Congratulations on your first payment, for me though i would prefer crypto currency, and i heard there was an option for this but I have not seen where to put it, that by the side, i am glad to hear that most of us are being paid. Hopefully within October i should be able to make my first withdraw from this site.

Can you tell me how much time it takes to approve our cashout request? I made my cashout on Friday and it is still pending.

What is the miniumum number of Africoin for cashout? Am new here and very determined to work tirelessly since money is something I need.

How to enter our PayPal address here? Does anyone know? I asked this question on 22.9.23, that is one moth back. However, the admin never bothered to reply.

Back