• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Imgine been pay 15000 a month working at a bar and you having shortage of 14200 are you willing to work here

Imgine been pay 15000 a month working at a bar and you having shortage of 14200 are you will to work here
That is not a job worth taking, how can you work a whole month and gain ₦800. But I think the fault is from you for having shortages, so if I were in those shoes, I will try to identify why I am having shortages and work on it but if it didn't work out, I will resign straight away.

This wouldn't make sense to the worker. But you have to be careful as well because no business want to run at a loss. So you have to be meticulous to avoid these shortages

Unless the system is rigged to ensure that I always lose this amount, I may opt to keep the job and be extra keen so that I do not keep having these shorts.
I believe that, with dedication and focus, I would be able to turn things around positively.

Back