• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Is there a post limit per day?

bestwriter

AfriCoin
I noticed the last few posts that I wrote have not been credited. Is there a limit on the number of posts one can write here? They are all more than 200 characters and that is why I am wondering why credits have not been given.

Talking on writing posts I also noticed we cannot upload photos/images here. What I see is a delete button and my photo link.
Are you having the same issue. How do you do it

I noticed the last few posts that I wrote have not been credited. Is there a limit on the number of posts one can write here? They are all more than 200 characters and that is why I am wondering why credits have not been given.

Talking on writing posts I also noticed we cannot upload photos/images here. What I see is a delete button and my photo link.
Are you having the same issue. How do you do it
Yes I too have same issue, when I see it , I just add more words by proloning the topic...It will be done finally

Yes I noticed it… talking about the posting of a thing if my words are not more than 8 it won’t post … I tryed to write something on just 3 lines….
So at times I prolong it so that it will post 😊😊…about the upload images I have not try it oh maybe I will check mine too

Yes I noticed it… talking about the posting of a thing if my words are not more than 8 it won’t post … I tryed to write something on just 3 lines….
So at times I prolong it so that it will post 😊😊…about the upload images I have not try it oh maybe I will check mine too
I am waiting for some images will be uploaded by you in your future threads 😊

The admin just have to be communicating certain changes on the forum so that we can be aware. I just posted 10 replies now and got credited but after that no more credit given. is the post limit down to 10 now?

The admin just have to be communicating certain changes on the forum so that we can be aware. I just posted 10 replies now and got credited but after that no more credit given. is the post limit down to 10 now?
Your comment suggests that the per-day post limit is 10. I should thank you for sharing this information as it has enabled me to obtain new knowledge about the afripeeps site.

Given your post I think I will have to carry out some practical experiment to determine whether a user can earn from a maximum of 10 posts per day.
Keep posted for my feedback.

Your comment suggests that the per-day post limit is 10. I should thank you for sharing this information as it has enabled me to obtain new knowledge about the afripeeps site.

Given your post I think I will have to carry out some practical experiment to determine whether a user can earn from a maximum of 10 posts per day.
Keep posted for my feedback.
So do you find this out

Previously it was around 40 Post per day or there about i can't really remember. I dont know if things have changed now though. Anyways you can give it a try and see how it goes. It seems there are also some new updates in the FQA section, but have not had time to check them out.

Back