• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Lagos residence lament on bad road

Timfak

Staff member
AfriCoin
Residents of the Baiyeku community in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State have decried the deplorable condition of their road, urging the government to alleviate their suffering by putting palliative measures in place while they await the construction of the road.
A correspondent who visited the community on Friday learnt that while construction works were ongoing along the major road in Igbogbo, the same gesture had not been extended to the Baiyeku community.
A resident who identified himself simply as Fadare noted that based on the information on the contract signpost, the ongoing construction on Igbogbo Road would end at the Housing Estate around the Agunfoye area.
He described the road from Dikram Filling Station at Emily Bus Stop down to Baiyeku as deplorable.
“The road is usually flooded during the rainy season. Palliative measures should be put in place on Bayeku Road pending when they will come and fix it,”

The roads are bad but we are grateful that some of our roads are still manageable. Also, the most thing that I want to complain about is the traffic. I stay on the island and the traffic is so bad. The traffic is very annoying and it causes delay almost all the time

I think the present administration should do more for Nigerians. This is in the area of giving us good social amenities it isn't only about good roads. Other social amenities should be offered to states that need them. Even the roads here in my state needs quick repairs. Contractors should avoid even spoiling our roads more in the name repairing and making a mess of it.

Back