• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Make money from your Facebook page

I use Facebook to sell my items embedded in my online shop that have been registered with one of the e-commerce platforms in my country. In terms of using Facebook Reel, I doubt if it will last long. Personally, it is a waste of time to do this and earn some pennies given by others here.

I have a page dedicated to my school where I have well over a thousand followers. How does one go about getting someone to advertise o that page. I have never tried it but would be a good idea Whoever is there are now adults living their life some even at a global level. Thank you for bringing this to our notice

I have a Facebook page but i have not used it to earn direct by sharing adverts of others. All I mostly use my pages is to promote my wqebsite links and also share content which I think my followers want. I have linked my sites to auto post on such pages and I am yet to know whether I earn courtsey of such pages or not. But am also looking forward to direct payments for such earnings.

Earning through Facebook pages is something that many miss out. Many think that there is direct money yet the money from Facebook is indirect since you have to offer or link in order to earn. People must promote or sale their stuff in order to earn. Since I learned that, I now know what to do when I go Facebook.

Do you have a Facebook account, are there many friends on your friend list? You may want to consider opening a Facebook page on your account and start inviting your friends to like your page.

If you post interesting stuffs on your Facebook page, things that interest your followers, that means they will keep coming back to your Facebook page and your followers will keep growing on a daily basis.

If you successfully have a lot of followers, people will start trooping in for adverts, they will pay you certain amount of money just to pace their adverts on your Facebook page.

The most interesting thing about this is that you won't be paying anything for it because it is absolutely free of charge.

Why not take advantage of this opportunity and start making money off Facebook.
Making money online depends on the nitch you have created for your self this nitch will help you get more followers and then always make you sure to follow the community guidelines to avoid getting a red flag because once you go against these guidelines, making money online will be difficult

I have a Facebook page but it's not as useful now as a Facebook group. The platform has prioritized groups because they are more engaging and helpful in building a community which brings them more money.

To make money with a Facebook page now, you need to spend money on advertising until you get a lot of followers.

Back