• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Mohbad

Timfak

Staff member
AfriCoin
The Nigerian police have made known that the remains of the late singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba, AKA Mohbad, have been deposited at the mortuary.
It came after the completion of the autopsy on his body as requested, which was exhumed in the Ikorodu area of the state on Thursday.
However, in contrary to the speculations that the remains have been returned to the grave, the Lagos State Police Public Relations department Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, on Friday during a telephone interview with PUNCH’s Correspondent, said it has been deposited at the mortuary “It is at the mortuary.” said Hundeyin.
The Lagos State Police Command had earlier confirmed on Thursday the conclusion of an autopsy on the remains of the late singer, Mohbad and now his body has been deposited at the mortuary.

So what is the results of the autopsy? Or how long does it take before we can get a result, i believe a lot of persons are waiting to know the cause of his death. I am not a fan of him cause i never knew him while he was alive, but i think people are seriously waiting so they can know the next cause of action.

Yes u have a point dear, mohbad’s. death is just doing me like a film, like seriously I was one of his fans that loves hearing his songs but unfortunately his no more,

About the autopsy we all are still waiting to hear about it.. not only me a lot re waiting to hear it … I had they arrested the nurse that was treating him before he gave up.. rip mohbad

Yeah you have written it all. We are still waiting for the autopsy result because this is when we would know the cause of death. But even before that I just think that those that bullied him should be brough to book so that this will help deter others from doing the same. it is just a pity for Mohbah but I lend my voice and state #justice for mohbad

I am sure that the authorities got what they needed from the autopsy. I just wondered what made him die and what the results of his autopsy were. I hope you can update us about this concern. There are some questions stuck in my mind as I read your write-ups about him.

Back