• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

My experience with PTC Telegram bots.

Oliver4smile

AfriCoin
The first time I saw a post about PTC telegram bots, I was like wow!! Another means of making money online is here, so I clicked and joined the train immediately with the thought of making it big within a short period of time. The very first day doesn't seem too encouraging, I keep experiencing annoying pop-up adverts, delay timers and page in page stuffs.

You click the first link and it takes you to another with the hope that will be the last one but nope, there will always be another link for you to click.

After trying for few days I had to go check my earnings and that was when I realised I have been wasting my time, despite the fact that I do stay up till late in the next guy just to earn from those bots, yet my earnings are so tiny I had to quit. What is your experience using telegram PTC bots?

The first time I saw a post about PTC telegram bots, I was like wow!! Another means of making money online is here, so I clicked and joined the train immediately with the thought of making it big within a short period of time. The very first day doesn't seem too encouraging, I keep experiencing annoying pop-up adverts, delay timers and page in page stuffs.

You click the first link and it takes you to another with the hope that will be the last one but nope, there will always be another link for you to click.

After trying for few days I had to go check my earnings and that was when I realised I have been wasting my time, despite the fact that I do stay up till late in the next guy just to earn from those bots, yet my earnings are so tiny I had to quit. What is your experience using telegram PTC bots?
I have never experienced such and glad haven't wasted much... I go into direct surveys from the websites like rakuten, lifepoint, yougov. Some sites can really be so annoying.. If ever i do encounter sites that direct me to some links I prefer not get into that.

There are so many legitimate paid to click telegram bots but it is critical to conduct proper research before you join any. Also, there are scam paid to click telegram bots, flooding the telegram platform and you must do due diligence before joining any of them.

Telegram is actually referred to as a home of scam. Out of all the social media platforms it is the one with the highest rate of frauds and scams. Most of the PTC bots there are scams, I have first hand experience and can prove that they are nothing to write home about.

Telegram is actually referred to as a home of scam. Out of all the social media platforms it is the one with the highest rate of frauds and scams. Most of the PTC bots there are scams, I have first hand experience and can prove that they are nothing to write home about.
I would rather not consider joining PTC through telegrams. It's same as.WhatsApp there are so many scammers utilizing WhatsApp. Just wondering why they are using these platforms... Maybe the verification process of the apps isn't not good.

My experience with bots on telegram has not really been a good one as well. I know for a fact that there are legit bot on telegram but the problem is the fake ones are just too much. Out of hundred bots ninety five would be fake. This makes it very discouraging to try. There are some that you would actually be working with it but when it is time to claim your earnings, that's when they ask you to pay.

It is very sad how some site owners use platforms to scam netizens. Could this group part of a. syndicate which could be intruding into our own privacies by accessing information about us and then use it for their illicit activities? By joining sites we are exposing our information to them.

I've had this bitter experience years ago, almost ten years now. No one makes reasonable money with PTC sites which is why people avoid them. Telegram also seems to have a more relaxed attitude to such money making schemes compared to other social media.

I don't even participate in their airdrops because they are a waste of time.

There are few ways to earn money on this telegram bot, earning money through telegram bot typically means involving ur self in each and every activity needed…Like I know for a fact there are still legit telegram bot out there now fake ones re much

Back