• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

My first payment proof

Can you please walk me through how you setup your wallet cos i did mine and it came up with an error message.

Congrats for reaching this milestone.
However, it would be more useful if you post a screenshot to confirm that you have really cashed out on your earnings.

Congratulations on this though, i have been abit busy so i have not been that active but i hope to change that soon. Since you can't post screenshots at the moment, what was their rates like, like how much did you get after requesting for payment ?

Congrats for reaching this milestone.
However, it would be more useful if you post a screenshot to confirm that you have really cashed out on your earnings.
The site is not uploading it I don't know why.

Congratulations on this though, i have been abit busy so i have not been that active but i hope to change that soon. Since you can't post screenshots at the moment, what was their rates like, like how much did you get after requesting for payment ?
It's 3000 Africoins to a dollar

Hello Admin my screenshot isn't uploading on the site. I have tried this severally. I don't know the issue with it.
I was also trying to upload some photos but all what I saw was the link of my photos and the delete button It is the same software that other sites are using but somehow nothing show here except the delete button. I wonder why. I have messaged them about this

Try to post the screenshot by clicking the image box in the comment section instead of clicking attach files.View attachment 16
Thank you for making this suggestion. I too had problems uploading photos here and after reading your comment I tried your method and I have succeeded The only thing is it got uploaded twice and now I do not now how to delete one of the photos If I use the delete option both the photos get deleted Would you know how to do it?

Thank you for making this suggestion. I too had problems uploading photos here and after reading your comment I tried your method and I have succeeded The only thing is it got uploaded twice and now I do not now how to delete one of the photos If I use the delete option both the photos get deleted Would you know how to do it?
The important thing is that the payment proof screenshot gets uploaded.
I thus think you can ignore the fact that 2 screenshots have been uploaded, perhaps due to a technical glitch.

I will give this a try as soon as I am eligible for a payout, and see if I will get the money in to my bank in Indian rupees. Some are concerned about this possibility. But I am confident

I was thinking that the payment will be done through PayPal. However, it seems the option is not possible. I will hit the minimum threshold of payment if the payment method will appear, instead using my person bank account. Congratulations for your first payment.

I was thinking that the payment will be done through PayPal. However, it seems the option is not possible. I will hit the minimum threshold of payment if the payment method will appear, instead using my person bank account. Congratulations for your first payment.
I am giving it a try too and if I do not succeed that will be my end here.

Back