• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Namecheap- One of the best Hosting Company

Oliver4smile

AfriCoin
Of all the hosting companies in existence, the one I love most is Namecheap, their customer service is very good, they put you through all steps you need just to make sure they resolve any issue you are having.

I also like their pricing, just like their name implies, they have a very cheap price, from time to time they introduce promos so customers can benefit from their cheap prices.

Their server is another notable thing, so fast and reliable, comparing namecheap to other hosting you will find that it's difficult to find a hosting company of similar standard at that same price.

You may want to give it a try, visit namecheap.com to get started.

You seriously sound like you are working for them lol, well namecheap have built a reputation for their company for years and they are still maintaining that reputation, I always see their good ratings online.

Although I don't own a website but I would use namecheap web hosting services if the need arises. This is because the hosting company live to their terms and have been in the industry for pretty much longer and therefore it has built a reputation.

Back