• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Official NEW EARNING STRUCTURE ON AFRIPEEPS

Afripeeps

Administrator
Staff member
AfriCoin
💸 payment is 💯 assured .

♦️ Welcome Bonus - 200 Africoins

♦️Daily Login Bonus - 50 Africoins

♦️ Creating a thread - 100 Africoins (Minimum of 500 characters)

♦️ Creating a topic - 100 Africoins (Minimum of 500 characters)

♦️ Posting a comment - 50 Africoins (Minimum of 200 characters)

♦️ Someone starts following you - 10 Africoins

♦️Someone like your comment - 10 Africoins

♦️ Creating a poll - 20 Africoins

♦️ When someone post a reply in Ur thread - 10 Africoins

♦️ When you refer a new member - 500 Africoins (the user you refer must post up to 20 comments before you will be rewarded)

♦️ Withdrawal is placed at just 3000 Africoins and will be processed every Wednesday and we will Pay Directly to your Local Bank Account.(The only payment method available for now)

AfriPeeps Withdraw is no more done with dollar exchange

*2000 AFRICOIN NOW EQUALS ₦1,000*

*PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM, ONCE DETECTED, USERS WITH PLAGIARISED CONTENTS WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY*

Last edited:
This is a great idea. Is there any way to bring back members and improve interactions here too?

I think it will be good to promote this on other forums, especially because a lot of users have to pay much on other forums to convert their money to Naira

We are actually trying our best to bring back our lost members... We welcome more ideas.

We are fully back and our users have started receiving their payment for using our wonder forum. However we encourage all our users to avoid plagiarism, that is copy and paste as we won't pay any member caught with plagiarised content.

This a good news... I actually almost lost interest in your forum, just decided to give it a try when I got the message that the forum is now under a new administration, then I got paid too. Thanks. Keep doing that and you will keep increasing.

Please is there a posting limit? According to what the admin said, there's no posting limit and also I have not experienced any limitations so far.

Are we going to niche our content or general/random write-up
It's absolutely your call, you can choose to write based on a niche of your choice or decide to write randomly, just make sure you wrote in under the correct category, for example if you want to write about car, we have a forum meant for that named AUTOS, also anything related to cryptocurrency should go under the cryptocurrency category.

It's absolutely your call, you can choose to write based on a niche of your choice or decide to write randomly, just make sure you wrote in under the correct category, for example if you want to write about car, we have a forum meant for that named AUTOS, also anything related to cryptocurrency should go under the cryptocurrency category.
Well said 😘. Thank you

@Admin, thumbs up, I got a free recharge card and also my second payment, third loading. Hopefully you will continue this way.

Back