• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Paid Survey In Nigeria

Timfak

Staff member
AfriCoin
Paid Survey Sites in Nigeria
1. Swagbucks
It is one of the largest and most reliable sites where you can take online surveys for money in Nigeria. It features a wide range of reward offers including surveys, downloading files, watching videos, searching the web, playing games,etc.

You can make some free money during your spare time,. For every survey or task completed, you get rewarded in SB.

Amount Per Survey: 30 – 150SB (100SB = $1 [about ₦500])
Payout Method: Gift Cards, and Paypal
Payout Threshold: 100 SB or $1

2. PrizeRebel
It is another reliable site that offers online surveys that pay in Nigeria. On this site, you can take easy surveys for money.
Just like Swagbucks,it features lots of other reward programs including watching videos, downloading and playing games, and many more. It offers a low minimum withdrawal threshold, and you can get your money in Nigeria using a variety of payout methods the platform offers.

Amount Per Survey: 50P
Payout Method: Gift Cards and Paypal
Payout Threshold: $2 (about ₦1000)

I doubt one can do surveys on swagbucks as a Nigerian I think they are more about the tier 1 counties for now. I have tried joining them but wasn't able to do any survey on the site. So we can try other sites as Nigerian now.

WOW, this is great, please what is their payment method, I mean is it PayPal, local bank transfer, USDT or other methods.
They pay out via PayPal and gift cards. Once you get to the minimum withdrawal you can cashout your points your desired way. The problem with it is just that for people in certain locations it can be hard to make enough money on the site. Most especially African countries, so it is not advisable to spend a lot of time on it.

You can earn with Swagbucks here in Nigeria? I highly doubt this though unless things have changed. I remember some years back when i wanted to give surveys a try. Back then i was still looking for ways to make money online. Swagbucks was the first place i tried. In the end i gave up on the site cause even looking for or qualifying for surveys was an issue simply because of my location.

All of the survey sites outlined above are very slow earning especially for users from Africa, tier 3 countries. In most cases people from the first tier in the world are the most beneficiaries on the survey apps. This is because most studies and researches are conducted in their countries.

I am note sure about OP's claim that a person can earn on swagbucks in Nigeria. Like many other survey sites, swagbucks privileges persons living in Western countries, that is USA, Europe, etc. An individual living outside these geographical regions will thus have to struggle, before quitting swagbucks dejectedly.

Apps such as Geopoll and Sagapoll may however work for people in Nigeria.

Back