• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

PMS

klassicdoll

AfriCoin
Many women have physical and emotional symptoms known as PMS, often referred to as premenstrual syndrome (PMS), following ovulation and prior to the start of their monthly cycle. Over 90% of female respondents claim to experience premenstrual syndrome symptoms such as bloating, headaches, moodiness, feeling down or anxious, being irritable, breast tenderness, and changes in skin like spots or dryness. While minor symptoms may not affect some women, others may experience symptoms that are so severe that they miss work or school.

Do you experience PMS or suffer from it? If so, what symptoms do you have and how do you deal with them?

Last edited:
I have been fortunate I never had this but I know who have had it specially my maid She actually stayed away for two days as she used to terrible pain in her stomach but once she got married and produced a child she no longer had this problem. Wonder why it stopped and I would like you to tell us what causes it. Thank you.

Science has not yet produced a clear-cut explanation for what causes PMS or why some people are more seriously affected than others. It might be related to the way the progesterone hormone interacts with specific brain chemicals. However, a number of distinct characteristics, including mental health, stress levels, weight, physical health, and medical history, have been put forth by researchers.

PMS has been my monthly routine problem. I think it started when I was 38 years old. At 10 years old, I already had my period, and since then, I have had no problems with it. I have not even experienced such pain related to menstrual issues. But now it seems like it was a burden in the sense that I feel a lot of pain. I feel exhausted, tired, and fatigued. I can't really explain the feeling, but I just put up with it. I already consulted a doctor, but they just told me to take pain relievers. I don't know when this agony of mine will end.

Back