• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Popularity after death

Timfak

Staff member
AfriCoin
CRAZY RIGHT ? 😳😳😳

“Peace “ by Mohbad is currently number one on Apple Music Nigeria . 5 of his songs are on the top 10 hits in Nigeria .

Now this is where it gets scary , Dagrin experienced this and just few days ago we saw his mum crying that since he died they have received nothing from all the Royalties made . Hope the right steps are being taken so that Mohbad’s wife and kid get to benefit from this cus very soon the public will forget him and focus on recent happenings . Yes it’s a crazy world , people forget you no matter how big you were . This is one of the reasons why you should live your life to the fullest . When was the last time you remembered Queen Elizabeth of England that died 2 years ago ? You see, everyone gets forgotten.

As an artiste or any entertainer , the music industry is dirty , make sure you always make plans , decide on who gets what when you are gone . This is not you wishing yourself dead but that is you being realistic .

But then make we Dey show these artistes this much love when they are alive too . Shatta drop song e still Dey for 1k views in 3 days , him concert Dey come una dong buy ticket ? Thereal_zacko stil dey for 2k followers . Una go follow .!

“ People are typing RIP and still carrying babes and living their life “. Omah lay

“ Mohbad just died , it broke down me so much but at the same time you go on Instagram and you see people vibing and enjoying life . Everybody is moving on , you have to live your life , you have to do what pleases you . Don’t let anybody kill you before you die . As soon as you are gone , the highest anybody can do for you is type RIP and continue living their life . I’m really so sad since I heard the news cus he is my boy , he is my family . I’m Hurt man . RIP Moh “

Truth be told , you’ve got to live your life , the rate at which people forget the dead is crazy . Even when they are crying , they still knack, eat and smile . Live your life to the fullest .

The truth is that most people don't really care about others until they die. It is the pity that they have for this people at death that makes this people blow.
To tell you the truth, I never knew about Mohbad until after his death. Death actually forces attention on a person at least momentarily. I got to know that Mohbad is a very good musician after his death. Hope the family takes advantage of this brief popularity as you said.

Funny thing my cousin and i talked about this just yesterday. Truth be told i never knew any singer like this existed cause normally I don't listen to circular music, not to mention naija music but i still know names like Davido, Wizkid, tiwa savage and some others. It was after the dealt of this musician i started hearing about him. People are now buying his album, playing his songs, posting his videos and so on, saying all sort of good things about him. Like why not do all these while he was alive? Yesterday i saw crowd in the streets marching with his pictures and banners. Its well though.

CRAZY RIGHT ? 😳😳😳

“Peace “ by Mohbad is currently number one on Apple Music Nigeria . 5 of his songs are on the top 10 hits in Nigeria .

Now this is where it gets scary , Dagrin experienced this and just few days ago we saw his mum crying that since he died they have received nothing from all the Royalties made . Hope the right steps are being taken so that Mohbad’s wife and kid get to benefit from this cus very soon the public will forget him and focus on recent happenings . Yes it’s a crazy world , people forget you no matter how big you were . This is one of the reasons why you should live your life to the fullest . When was the last time you remembered Queen Elizabeth of England that died 2 years ago ? You see, everyone gets forgotten.

As an artiste or any entertainer , the music industry is dirty , make sure you always make plans , decide on who gets what when you are gone . This is not you wishing yourself dead but that is you being realistic .

But then make we Dey show these artistes this much love when they are alive too . Shatta drop song e still Dey for 1k views in 3 days , him concert Dey come una dong buy ticket ? Thereal_zacko stil dey for 2k followers . Una go follow .!
No doubt you are talking about this musician but I would like to say that even I would have liked if people appreciated me while I am alive and not after I am gone writing a beautiful epitaph. This is normal and this should stop. Appreciating someone when they are living can improve their performance and create a nice environment for every one

No doubt you are talking about this musician but I would like to say that even I would have liked if people appreciated me while I am alive and not after I am gone writing a beautiful epitaph. This is normal and this should stop. Appreciating someone when they are living can improve their performance and create a nice environment for every one
That's what it is. Even within immediate circles, you would see family members who never knew about the existence of a person identify with the person on his death. That's why one just has to live life doing good because it's at your death that people would have to reflect on your life memories whether good or bad.

In some cases, there are unpopular celebrities became popular after his or her death. It will be more sensational if he or she is very controversial with big issues or concerns. Regardless, we still need to respect and let them at peace. In the long run, the popularity will be fade away little by little.

Such is life, u have to leave ur life to the fullest,we have 3 words people can tell you in this world Rip, congratulation and happy birthday too…this life is like a market we all we buy and go,I don’t just know why if someone die that person will be popular.. ok Mohbad song is now the number 1 wat he has been waiting for for a very long time ..

Back