• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Discussions Tell Us That Crazy Thing You’ve Done For Love

Oliver4smile

AfriCoin
Love they say is indeed a BEAUTIFUL thing. For one to actually say that he or she is in love,there must be sacrifice.

As for me,the one thing I did for love was when my babe was sick and admitted to the hospital,there was no one to stay with her and I had no choice but to stay with her.

The crazy thing about this is that i snubbed my test just to be with her. I thank God that I later passed the course narrowly.

NOW, IT’S YOUR TURN;

WHAT WAS THAT CRAZY THING YOU DID FOR LOVE?

I once walked down a convenience store without the intention of buying anything. I just wanted to see the person, I had to walk miles back to my house. It was so funny when I sat down to think about the futility.

I once walked down a convenience store without the intention of buying anything. I just wanted to see the person, I had to walk miles back to my house. It was so funny when I sat down to think about the futility.
Nice one... Let's be can truly be blind.

Well, I once woke up very early to get something for a lady, I left so early that I even returned to my house and then went to the lady's house and guess what! She's still sleeping.

It is surreal to see guys in love. They can do the unimaginable but girls in love always act predictably. Anyways, I have loved fiercely but never crazily.

Back