• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

This Endowed lady needs a regular s*xx partner.

Oliver4smile

AfriCoin
A Nigerian lady Christine has taken to a popular social media network to initiate a search for someone to have regular s**x with, and at the same time be a companion.

According to Christine, age is not really a factor, all that matters is maturity in mind and emotions. She also shared sexy photos of herself and wrote;

“So I’m in the market for a constant lover/boyfriend-type situation. And I’m serious. Age isn’t really a factor, maturity in mind and emotions is key. Just looking for a friend/companion I can have regular s*x with. Is that you? Slide in my DM."

"Please note that if all you see in the above tweet is the “s*x” part then I ain’t talking to you. I can have s*x whenever I want to. I’m just looking for a companion, and great s*x is just an added bonus, not the main deal. Are we clear?"

"I am fully African. Nigerian to be precise.”

Click below to see more pictures of hers and also to connect with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back