• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Turning Your Followers into Paying Customers on Social Media

Goldynn

AfriCoin
Each social media platform creates a hub full of potential buyers for products and services, which content creators tap into and monetize directly or indirectly.

Even before you get to the actual stage where you monetize, it's important that you groom the right followers for their eventual purpose. For example, you can't be grooming a fan base of Man United fans and end up selling merchandise about Arsenal to them. The right audience is what you want to target from the start.

To convert them to paying customers, you should start gradually, preferably woth a free trial or discounts. Then collect information as you go on, and continue providing value and entertainment even after you've converted them.

That's is true, I totally agree with you. One more thing is regularly updating your social media posts. I have noticed people with most followers are always active online, when you receive numerous alerts of someone you are following, you will eventually be tempted to visit such a person profile.

That's is true, I totally agree with you. One more thing is regularly updating your social media posts. I have noticed people with most followers are always active online, when you receive numerous alerts of someone you are following, you will eventually be tempted to visit such a person profile.
Definitely true. That's why this is generally a full time job for influencers, or they hire someone to help them with managing their pages. Sometimes, it can be just as easy as repurposing old content to the same audience though.

Back