• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

What are the benefits of traditional advertising?

Oliver4smile

AfriCoin
Despite the advancement in technology, some people still prefer traditional advertising, but to me I believe it's not a nice way of advertising, I would like to ask what benefits are there in traditional advertising.

Many people still don't have access to technology, so advertising traditionally can go a long way. This includes telling everyone you can see around what it is you do.

A key benefit of traditional advertising relates to the fact that virtually all people are already aware of, and regularly interact with, traditional advertising channels. Accordingly, publicity messages that are aired through these traditional channels are bound to reach a large number of individuals.

Leveraging such channels thus promises to enable a business achieve its publicity purposes easily.

Every method of advertising has its target audience. For traditional advertising, it mainly depends on your target audience. Lets say for example your target audience are does in a rural place. The use of social media or the internet might not be that effective, this is because not everyone has access to the internet. But making use of traditional methods would be more effective.

Back