• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

What do you grow in your garden?

bestwriter

AfriCoin
There cannot be a better hobby than gardening . Some do farming in a big way but those with small properties can convert that space into a mini paradise growing fruits and flowers.

We have a garden that has several fruit trees, flowering bushes, and a few commercial plantations such as coconuts, areca nuts, nutmeg and pepper

Among fruits we grow cherries, start fruit, star goose berries, cashew apples/nuts, mangoes, jackfruits, figs, bell fruit and sapota.

Most are consumed and a few are sold. That which is left over is put into compost pits. We use that manure for the garden

Since we have own water source that is one area we are at peace as water is the main source for keeping our garden alive

So far we have had no extremes in weather that has kept our garden fresh and growing

Since we just moved out to a new apartment, the gardening is one of the plans in my mind. It needs to prepare the essential materials and beddings of the land before pursuing. My family and I are planning to have some mini trees and vegetables with this garden here.

We dont really have a garden officially though but we do have a small space we use for planting Little things. At the moment, what we have there is just a little bit of bitter leaf, some other plants I don't know, then we tried planting pear, while it is growing it is abit slow than usual. Maybe its not getting enough sun light.

I grow mostly only vegetables in my garden. Because I like to get my nutrients from very fresh vegetables so I just reason that I can get it from my garden or little farm so I started my little garden. on my garden for now I have vegetables, pepper, okra and water leaves. I don't even need to worry about getting very fresh leaves now

Well we have a garden.. usually grow tomatoes,Reddish, water melon, pineapple , and orange and garden egg too…we also have vegetable, paw most of this items are consumed by us , we have fresh water leaf too . People use to come and even plug some to use..

Wow I grow so many things in my garden such as banana pineapple orange and mango and also take care of my garden every day, I make sure that I water all my plant and also fertilizer them every week and also weed all the unwanted grass in my garden. So on

In the past, I used to grow beans and maize since the garden is on a 50x50 ft. But now, I resorted to cabbages since they are very easy to maintain and don't make me spend all day in the garden. Besides, cabbages have a short maturity period thus allowing me to make some money every after a few months.

Subsistence farming is good at least it meets the immediate needs of the family.We do plant bananas,vegetables,tomatoes,maize,yam,oranges we have some space though.

Back