• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

What do you like to watch on tv?

bestwriter

AfriCoin
With smart phones these days one can watch all what they want just sitting in their favourite corner. But as for me nothin I like watching our favourite shows on the big screen.

I have a few favourites which I just must watch every day. I like reality shows both talent, dance and singing I like crime shows also. Then there is that show equivalent to 'Who wants to be a Millionaire" I watch a repeat of it as the original is shown late in the night I will not want to trade my sleep for anything.
We have a smart tv by Sony that has many features But so far I have not used those additional features such as watching youtube and netflix. I do not have a net flix account but have a youtube channel I watch youtube on my desktop computer and the screen there is large enough to watch youtube videos.
What is your story?

It has been a long time since I watched something on TV. Or, I do watch with my nieces because they are the ones who love watching on children TV programs. Most of the adults use their mobile phones to watch whatever they want. As for me, I only watch short documentary videos about crimes, detectives, etc.

I like watching horror movies, like the wrong turn and so on,, and I like watching Nigeria movie too on tv,, but it has been long I watch on tv I now use my phone to do it , I like action move about the Netflix I don’t have an account so anytime I feel like not watching from the tv I will use my YouTube account

I can't honestly remember the last time i actually sat down to watch something on tv. I mostly download my movies and watch them on my laptop or smartphone whenever i have the chance to do so. It's very rare before i can actually see something i love or enjoy watching on tv.

I just love to watch anything that is informative, educative, entertaining or just intriguing. infact that would make my time worthwhile is always welcomed by me. I think we just have to always created the time for this as it helps us to relax better

As for me, I always watched TV during my free time after work. I usually watch local news. My main reason for watching TV is to get news about the weather conditions and what is happening around the country. I also watched sports and documentary shows.

I like watching television too; it's one of the things I want to do when I get home. I like watching cooking shows the most. Some of the cooking shows I watched were MasterChef, Hell's Kitchen, and Chopped. I also enjoy watching variety shows like Running Man in Korea because it's so funny.

Back