• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

What do you think about payment resumption on Afripeeps?

Light

AfriCoin
I was delighted to receive word that payment on this site would begin on the 30th of this month. It's actually a good thing because it will motivate workers to accomplish more and bring more users to the platform.

I hope the administrator follows his word this time and clears any outstanding payments within the time frame so that things may move forward smoothly. If you have been compensated, please express your thoughts below.

Yesh j got the same message that we would be paid. I put in mine since last month till now no payment. please admin @Afripeep Admin please do the needful. it will he good to keep to your own part of the promise.

Don't waste your time, admin is not transparent, I said it before now. Let me not say more than this. Bad reputation.

This one is a criminal. I mean it's not by force to run a paid platform, you can run it free, with a clean intention. He even owns a blog with "Afripeeps" as a name. He better go change it, because something that is built on a shaky foundation is bound to crumble. Someday we will uncover the face behind it. Some Africans keep painting us black.

I made a payment request like a few weeks before the news came that they would start paying again. Till now my request is still pending. Its the first day of a new month now, still no news. I even sent a message to the admin some days back but there was no response. This kind of things is not encouraging at all.

They would start paying again? They never paid anybody, if there were testimonials, probably fake. I suspect this person is having another Forum or planning to have another. Always having bad agender.

We are deeply sorry for the delayed payment, we had some issues with our payment system but we have rectified the issues already.
Please note that payment request is now on the 30th and 15th of every month and might take up to two business days to process, so if you request for payment on 30tg, you should expect the credit alert till 1st or 2nd of the next month, it's still two business days maximum but if it falls on weekends then it will definitely take longer.

As for the messages that are not replied, some members are fund of sending irrelevant messages, imagine someone who have just 100 AfriCoins and is messaging to request for payment. When such irrelevant messages are too many, attending to legitimate messages becomes a difficult task, please try to understand us.

AfriPeeps is here to stay and we will continue to pay our members as long as they are using our platform.

Someone mentioned our blog, yes we have a blog too and you can equally earn on the blog also. Read More Here

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

We are deeply sorry for the delayed payment, we had some issues with our payment system but we have rectified the issues already.
Please note that payment request is now on the 30th and 15th of every month and might take up to two business days to process, so if you request for payment on 30tg, you should expect the credit alert till 1st or 2nd of the next month, it's still two business days maximum but if it falls on weekends then it will definitely take longer.

As for the messages that are not replied, some members are fund of sending irrelevant messages, imagine someone who have just 100 AfriCoins and is messaging to request for payment. When such irrelevant messages are too many, attending to legitimate messages becomes a difficult task, please try to understand us.

AfriPeeps is here to stay and we will continue to pay our members as long as they are using our platform.

Someone mentioned our blog, yes we have a blog too and you can equally earn on the blog also. Read More Here

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

I made a request of 3000 Africoin twice. You confirmed (sent). However, I only received #850 on this day. Firstly, I don't know what exchange rate you are working with but it was stated in your faq, 3000 Africoin equals a dollar, I don't know how 6000 Africoin equals #850 (maybe there is an update I'm not aware of.
In addition, it's good you resumed your payment to hard working members, I hope you do it in all sincerity from now on, then we will support this platform with all the humanly effort we can give.

I made a request of 3000 Africoin twice. You confirmed (sent). However, I only received #850 on this day. Firstly, I don't know what exchange rate you are working with but it was stated in your faq, 3000 Africoin equals a dollar, I don't know how 6000 Africoin equals #850 (maybe there is an update I'm not aware of.
In addition, it's good you resumed your payment to hard working members, I hope you do it in all sincerity from now on, then we will support this platform with all the humanly effort we can give.
We will look into it ASAP, sorry for the inconveniences caused and we will always try to attend to your enquiries without delay.

As for me, I dey receive my payment steadily.

This one is a criminal. I mean it's not by force to run a paid platform, you can run it free, with a clean intention. He even owns a blog with "Afripeeps" as a name. He better go change it, because something that is built on a shaky foundation is bound to crumble. Someday we will uncover the face behind it. Some Africans keep painting us black.
You are the criminal here bro, with all your plagiarized content, and I even learnt you got paid twice with those plagiarized content but you ain't satisfied, you still want more, you are a very greedy individual, the admin should ban you from the forum.

Back