• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

What is your choice - comfort or fashion

bestwriter

AfriCoin
I already know the answer from youngsters here but may be I will be surprised as there are many youngster who have their good head on their shoulders and know comforts come first.

The problem however is with the designers who fail to cater to the needs of those who go for comfort than fashion. Some of the fashions are so painful but being trendy being the order of the day with many young and old that they go through the discomfort

If you are trendy what kind of fashions do you go for - shorts, hot pants, maxis, midis, minis, pants, t shirts, pant suits sarees, salwar kameez, - any other?

Should there be restrictions on what type of fashions these designers introduce? Some fashions are so revealing that they embarrass the public.

Your views please.

I am not into fashion because I cannot eat them. In the first place, my parents taught us that it is better to buy food than spending money over material things. There is nothing wrong for being practical in life. It is better than living beyond our means.

You are on the right track Yes It is the parents that have molded you into thinking correctly. I can say the same thing about me. I have never ever worn revealing clothes which I see so many around me with It is not right that women wear those clothes and then blame men.

It depends on my mood. Some days I want to be fashionable, and some days I choose comfort. I love having OOTD, especially when I travel. On days that my lazy side hits me, I choose whatever I am comfortable with but still make sure that it is presentable.

I'm not really a fashion tasty person. Because I don't even follow trends I go more for clothes that I feel comfortable in. So it is comfort for me and not fashion. As you rightly stated some fashion is just pathetic and embarrassing. I don't know why some people fancy them. I don't and I never buy them as I don't see the need.

I love to be comfortable any thing I wear and be confident too .i just don’t understand how people dress indecently and call it fashion.

Back