• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

What some people say about mohbad's death

Timfak

Staff member
AfriCoin
“ You did not see Mohbad’s Message , but you saw Zino’s message until you were commenting on his posts “ Yhemoo Lee

“Till today I've not gotten over this statement from Rema. "I never got to see your dm" lol Mohbad?
When no be yongidu. Abi when rema blow Abeg?But you Dey see dm of babes.Eh ya Weyrey gan oh. Bro I check my request every fucking day!! Mohbad has had hit songs not or not 2 not 3 not even 5! So no day for this life you heard his music and thought to even check who the artiste is. It's just like saving you no Dey see Seyi vibez dm.
He might not be an A list artiste but bro he's not that low man!! Y'lI should do better. Grammy oh, bet oh, $70m oh everything no go follow anybody enter grave oh.” Yhemoo Lee

Yhemoo Lee is not happy with the fact that Rema claimed he didn’t see Mohbad’s Dm .
For real no one will carry anything to the grave . Make all man Dey calm down .

Back