• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

What's your movie of all time?

Cherry123

AfriCoin
Mine would be a Nollywood movie conspiracy. This is one movie that got me seated at the edge of my seat till it was over. The movie was well acted. How about you?

There is a movie titled Hacksaw ridge. It is all about a man that refused to carry a weapon after he was drafted into the army. He was eventually made a medic and he ended up saving a lot of lives. It was a true life story, and it is a movie I will never forget

Hmmm mine is not really a movie but rather a Japanese anime series called Naruto. Though a lot of persons might not like animes but Naruto was the first one i watched back then and i actually learnt a lot form it. It was more than just an anime for me because i not only grew up watching it, i was able to learn and gain some values such as the benefits of not giving up, the results of working hard and so on.

There are numerous options, but Coco would be my pick, as I watched it again the night before. This movie never fails to bring a tear to my eye, no matter how many times I see it. I adore this film beyond words. The storyline is just amazingly put together.

There are quite a few movies that would come under that category but if I have to pick one then that will be Sound of Music. I have enjoyed every bit of it and even remember a few lines not to speak of the songs that I used to hum for days on end.

I particularly liked the role of Julie Andrews.

Mine would be a Nollywood movie conspiracy. This is one movie that got me seated at the edge of my seat till it was over. The movie was well acted. How about you?
Mine would be a Hollywood movie Titanic,it really shows the length a person can go for true love.it teaches that that love is not just the words but the sacrifices, tolerance and patience that we can offer wholeheartedly to the ones we love.And one interesting part is that whatever is man made has a limit or expiring date just like how the ship sank after it was rated to be the best world class ship and insured that it would not sink but although the lead roles didn't end up their undying love continued even till death.

Mission Impossible series by Tom Cruise, I love all those series to the core, I can go extra miles just to get the movies and watch each one over and over again, I don't get tired of watching them. I love seeing him in action. I can't wait to see the part two of the latest release.

Back