• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Where do You Get Capital to Trade Crypto?

Goldynn

AfriCoin
One of the challenges people have is getting enough money to trade crypto. Crypto is very volatile which means you can lose all you out into it in a single trade without proper risk management.

Some people use their salary or savings to generate capital to trade crypto, while some mine on crypto faucets or by mining free coins.
Some people get it from family who just want to see them succeed.

Some people borrow money and this is the least advisable way to get money for trading, especially if you're new. People hear a lot about cryptocurrency and will be reluctant to give you money initially. If you lose it, you also lose their trust and respect.

Currently I am not trading cryptocurrency I’m any form, what I am doing is to gather them all together by earning them on the sites that I perform activities on online. I don’t have the money to get started as a trader yet so I have to work and accumulate as much as possible first.

Back