• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Ask Why is this site behaving like a scam site?

Inemesit

AfriCoin
I just logged into this site for the first time today after not logging in since last year. Only to see that 3000 Afri Coins is missing from my account. Take it or leave it. Afri Peeps is a scam site and it would never go mainstream.

I just logged into this site for the first time today after not logging in since last year. Only to see that 3000 Afri Coins is missing from my account. Take it or leave it. Afri Peeps is a scam site and it would never go mainstream.
Maybe the admin is right about some members posting copy and paste contents and still expecting to be paid.

Maybe the admin is right about some members posting copy and paste contents and still expecting to be paid.
You are such a fool for saying that rubbish quoting my post. I know you are a close ally of the scammer admin. Everyone knows that this site scammed a lot of international users that came to work here last year. Should I show you their monikers? @bestwriter, @Starmix, @Shavkat, @SHAHID987. Ask your stupid admin if he paid all those people and their contents are here. Disgracing and embarrassing Nigeria and Africa every time. Let the admin bring the ban. I am telling him @Afripeeps to his face that he is a scammer.

You are such a fool for saying that rubbish quoting my post. I know you are a close ally of the scammer admin. Everyone knows that this site scammed a lot of international users that came to work here last year. Should I show you their monikers? @bestwriter, @Starmix, @Shavkat, @SHAHID987. Ask your stupid admin if he paid all those people and their contents are here. Disgracing and embarrassing Nigeria and Africa every time. Let the admin bring the ban. I am telling him @Afripeeps to his face that he is a scammer.
You are also stupid for this your comment. You can go and kill yourself, it's not by force to join an online forum, you this moron. Thief looking for free money, the only original content you post is when you want to insult others, stupid fool.

@admin please ban this idiot or I will stop coming to your forum.

We are not banning anyone yet, please let's all calm down. I sincerely understand all what is happening but like I said before now, this forum is under a new management and all I can promise is that I will pay regularly and there will.be other additional bonuses, however members want me to pay the outstanding balance, please try to understand that I can't really promise that. Please try and understand. And also please let's stop using insulting words.

@admin please ban this idiot or I will stop coming to your forum.
You are such a fool. I don't blame you. I blame the imbecile that couldn't use a condom when sleeping with your lunatic mum. At least, the world would have been spared of having to deal with a slowpoke like you. Go dig out my posts and proof to me that I plagiarized any. If you don't do it within 24 hours, we all would just admit that your foolishness is factory fitted. I asked for payment for efforts I put on this platform and you are jumping everywhere displaying your foolishness.

Should I tell you something? @olagold1 You would never get to a quarter of my level of writing.

Please can we all stop abusing each other... Inemesit made a point here, admin should please act so everything will be settled.
You are such a fool. I don't blame you. I blame the imbecile that couldn't use a condom when sleeping with your lunatic mum. At least, the world would have been spared of having to deal with a slowpoke like you. Go dig out my posts and proof to me that I plagiarized any. If you don't do it within 24 hours, we all would just admit that your foolishness is factory fitted. I asked for payment for efforts I put on this platform and you are jumping everywhere displaying your foolishness.

Should I tell you something? @olagold1 You would never get to a quarter of my level of writing

Back