• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Why we sometimes wait till some members request for payment before telling them of their plagiarism.

Afripeeps

Administrator
Staff member
AfriCoin
As you well know, people find of plagiarism are lazy set of people but fast at doing copy and paste. As a result of this, they can be so swift that they can post even up to 50 plagiarised Contents just to earn AfriCoins. Immediately they reach the threshold they request for payment.

However on AfriPeeps, it is one of our customs to scrutinize the activities of our members before sending their payments, we are not the first to adopt this method, huge online platforms including Google Adsense, mgid, among others have been using this method for a very long time, and it has been verified as a very good method of confirming you are actually paying people who deserve the money.

When you submit your payment request, we check your activities so far and if anything against our term and condition is found, then be sure you won't get paid. That will only means a wasted effort and time.

It is obvious that you do not check our posts for plagiarism the moment they are posted as we get credit instantly (lol) When I was a moderator years ago I used to copy the contents of users who were suspected to be copying on the Net, and there one could see the original content

But seriously why will someone actually post plagiarised Contents in the first place, some people can be lazy o, I will rather spend time writing my own article and if not then I will stick to the comment section instead of posting plagiarised Contents in the threads.

Uhm, it seems that moderators should be more vigilant in monitoring this concern. It is not an easy task for being a moderator in another site, which I experienced before. It can help if the moderator is always online, but it depends if he or she is not doing other things.

Last edited:
It is obvious that you do not check our posts for plagiarism the moment they are posted as we get credit instantly (lol) When I was a moderator years ago I used to copy the contents of users who were suspected to be copying on the Net, and there one could see the original content
Nice, i guess everyone have their methods. They might not be able to check every post so to make it easier they would just wait till an individual makes a request. Like sidegig for example. If you do the task or not, they would credit your wallet but when you want to withdraw. That's when they would spend even up to a month going through every single task you did one by one.

Back