• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Woman with biggest boobs in Austria looks unrecognisable in photo taken just 5 years ago

Oliver4smile

AfriCoin
Screenshot_20230925-174956.jpg
A woman popular for her giant boobs has shared photos from five years ago, leaving followers in shock.

The woman identified as Jessy Bunny has reportedly spent £50,000 on cosmetic operations just so she can achieve her goal of having the biggest breasts in Austria.
Screenshot_20230925-175006.jpg
Jessy Bunny, who prides herself on being “fake”, recently shared a picture that was taken five years ago before she went for her plastic surgery transformation.

The picture shows her on a train with brunette dreadlocks, also a nose ring and glasses. She further said her bra size at the time was an AA-Cup.

Since then she has acquired an “uncountable” amount of filler and Botox just to help change her aesthetic.
Screenshot_20230925-175016.jpg
While giving reasons behind the radical shift, the racy model, who is from Vienna, revealed that she was not allowed to play with dolls growing up.

She initially said: “My parents didn’t allow me to play with Barbie, so I decided I wanted to become a Barbie.

“When I was browsing the internet in my early teen years I discovered these extreme 3D models of bimbos on pages like deviant art. And since then my dream was to become such a doll.”

I don't want to seem as if I am criticizing a person's lifestyle that doesn't affect others. But of what benefits does this make? I really am grateful that I am African and my culture is conservative on this kind of modernity. Good luck to her though if it makes her sleep well.

Some people are into body enhancement. As for me, natural beauty still prevails in the real world. But then, I still respect their decisions for doing this. She does look different now. It is also the same thing with Hollywood celebrities. They cannot be recognized for undergoing under the knife.

I agree with you. Natural beauty still hits differently. However, if doing plastic surgery makes her happy, why not? because, looking at the photos, she seems happy with the result. I just wish she wouldn't later regret choosing to get the operations.

Though it's her life and she has every right to do whatever she likes. And i have no right to say anything about it. But things like this can have or create health issues for her in the future. I have seen cases where things like this goes wrong. While there are others who get the health effects during their old age.

She has a wrong notion about Barbie dolls. Not all Barbie dolls depict what she has gone for She does not know small is beautiful. Whatever God has given is beautiful and we have no right to change it by doing what she has done
I wonder if she finds it convenient to have that heavy load on her

Back