• Kindly note that we (the AfriPeeps Team) seriously frown at plagiarism as this may result in serious penalty from Google and other search engines. Any member doing copy and paste will not be paid and may even be banned.

Ysense: Get paid for your opinions.

cooldude

AfriCoin
Ysense.com is a rewards website where you can earn real money by completing tasks such as taking surveys, testing products, and completing offers. The website has a clean and user-friendly design, and the tasks are straightforward and easy to complete. The surveys can take a span of 5 minutes to 20 minutes, and you have the opportunity to earn more from it than other tasks on the website.
However, some users have reported issues with getting paid on time and with the amount of money they were promised. So their disadvantage is delayed payment. Overall, Ysense.com seems like a legitimate rewards website, but it's important to be aware of the potential issues before signing up.

Yes, Ysense is a popular website for many internet users, yet some people are having their account disabled without a valid reason. They can register with Ysense and login once. However, when they try to login the next day, they find that their account is disabled without giving any reason. I think that members who have a swagbucks account are not allowed to have a ysense account.

How does it work is it a survey site as in a paid survey just like cash camera or surveyor how often do they pay money and what is your threshold is there any proof of payment any evidence of payment if so can you kindly upload it. The reason I'm asking is that some people just upload whatever they want b is true or not and don't forget this site can help us and money from other sites so if you keep updating what are not true it will only be to our waste of time

For me l have known Ysence for a very long time. I can say that l joined the get paid to do site since it was called clicksense. By that time the site had some surveys and offers that could make users withdraw their earnings atleast monthly. Nowadays since it rebranded earning on the website is very difficult especially for the tier 3 users.

Back